Content: The first five units of “Al-Arabiya Bayna Yadayk” (The digital version of the book and audio files are provided)
Timing: 4 Hours a week
Price: $ 40
Maybe you are one of those who love to learn Arabic conversation, but for various reasons such as lack of facilities, lack of proper teachers and books or lack of time, etc., so far have not been able to achieve this goal.
Today we want to introduce you to a book that may solve your problem to a great extent and help you to learn Arabic conversation little by little.
“Al-Arabiya Bayna Yadayk” is one of the newest books written in teaching Arabic conversation, which has new features compared to previous books. Among other things, new methods have been used in its lessons, and the book has been written in such a way that it requires less teachers and classes compared to other books, and maybe someone with a little background, talent and discussion can make good progress. Have. Other features of this book are its design and beautiful appearance and the existence of audio files for each lesson, which makes its use more enjoyable and easier.
Dr. Abd al-Rahman Ibn Ibrahim Al-Fawzan
Dr. Mukhtar Al-Tahir Hussein (who is also one of the authors of the book Al-Arabiya for the Builders and the love of the Arabs and the Arabs for the Rashids)
Dr. Mohammad Abdul Khaliq Mohammad Fazl
Under the supervision:
Dr. Muhammad Ibn Abdul Rahman Al Sheikh
To become fluent in Arabic, follow the methods below:
- Just listen to each of the conversations in this book at least 5 times.
- Then listen to it 5 times with repetition.
- All conversations and textbooks (except exercises) plus the new words of each lesson should be memorized. (This works wonders!)
- Solve exercises.
- Conduct conversations with someone so that it is established in your mind.
- Watch an hour of movie at least 5 times a week. (To make watching the movie more useful, try to write the text so that you will be more careful and focused while watching)
- Prepare a dictionary. If you wish, you can also use the electronic dictionaries as well.
- After studying and serious work With this book, you can use the advanced course of Sadi Al-Hayat collection that is available in the website as well.
- Do not forget to read books of Arabic stories and magazines during the training course. Al-Huda Magazine is very good, and if an Arabic magazine is not available in your city, you can download it from the Internet.
- We wish fro you success in learning the language of the Quran.
Mr Rasool Nasr
Level three Arabic Conversation
Graduated from the Arabic translation course
Teaching Arabic Conversation
Translation of several articles from Arabic to Persian